£35,000 to £45,000
I am currently working with a well established Architectural company who are in the process of opening a new office in Liverpool. They are keen to add an Architect to the team to help make their presence felt in the city.
Home working with be encouraged initially before then spending more time in the office once it becomes advisable to do so.
There will be projects to work on immediately and support provided by the company's other two offices.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience up to at least 2 years post part 3
* AutoCAD / SketchUp / photoshop skills
* Revit skills are an advantage but training provided
* Good design skills
* Can produce construction details but not expected to operate like an Architectural Technologist
* Good with clients - can take briefing etc
* General IT skills
If you would like to apply please email (url removed) or call (phone number r...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)