Our client are a well-established Merseyside based construction group recruiting for their new build housing division which specialises in affordable and social rented properties for predominately Housing Associations.
They have a strong pipeline of work in Merseyside and therefore have an immediate requirement for a Contracts Manager to join the team on an initial freelance contract. This position has genuine prospects of developing into a permanent position.
Duties to include:
* Producing valuation and cost reports.
* Management of Health, Safety and Welfare on site.
* Management of project to budget and programme.
* Effective planning and programming of contracts.
* Application of contract and financial control systems.
* Effective handover of the completed project to clients and key stakeholders
* Attendance site meetings as and when required
If you're interested then please apply with an up to date CV
(click "adview.online" below for full description)