We have an amazing opportunity for a Sales Executive to work for an award-winning training provider, to identify and engage with employers to promote apprenticeships and other training courses, incorporating both Government and privately/commercially funded courses. You will generate quality new start volumes on appropriate apprenticeship programs in line with regional capacity whilst ensuring all eligibility criteria are met.
Locations: North West
Candidates must have the following skills, experience, and qualifications as a minimum to be considered:
* Experience in a sales or recruitment environment
* Knowledge of vocational training, the Skills Industry, and funding requirements.
* Successful sales or recruitment experience, including interview techniques training.
* Successfully proven achievements of sourcing and closing new business opportunities.
* Proven track record of commercial revenue generation.
* Experience in field-based sales.
(click "adview.online" below for full description)