We are working with A leading private hospitals in Lancaster who are recruiting for an Infection Prevention and control lead to join them part time.
There are exceptional progression and development opportunities as well as modern working environments.
* Registered Nurse (or other profession e.g. Operating Department Practitioner)
* Teaching and assessing qualification e.g. ENB 998 (or equivalent)
* Specialist knowledge to a level defined for that hospital (see separate level guide sheet)
* Able to apply specialist knowledge to risk assessment and support appropriate controls
* Experience in dealing with staff regarding clinical issues
* Experience required as working as a nurse in an acute healthcare setting or experience working in infection control
* Ability to manage difficult and complex situations
* Ability to provide or/and support staff in feedback of microbiological results
(click "adview.online" below for full description)