We are looking to appoint a qualified teacher of Performing Arts to teach Dance and Drama to KS3/KS4/KS5 classes. This post is to work initially on a short-term contract but the post may be extended.
* The delivery of KS3/4/5 curriculum
* Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
* Summative and formative assessment, guide progress through marking and feedback
* Communicating effectively with students, colleagues and parents throughout the year
* Attending departmental meetings
* Planning, delivering and marking lessons.
* Encouraged to share best practice within and beyond the department
* Lead extracurricular enrichment activities to extend learning beyond the classroom
* Successful candidates should hold a PGCE with a relevant Bachelor's Degree, a Bachelor of Education or the international equivalent.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSF...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)