Badenoch + Clark are currently working closely with their Public Sector client to source a Procurement Officer for an initial period of 6 months. This role will sit within the Corporate Procurement team and is a fantastic opportunity to work within a well respected organisation.
Key duties of the role include:
- To prepare tender and contract documentation as allocated, including assistance and guidance to other Departments.
- To assist in the preparation and implementation and monitoring of performance indicators (PI) and performance measurement including benchmarking.
- To act as liaison for a wide variety of contracts including both goods and services.
- To assist with contract management and monitoring, the introduction of e-procurement and provide practical assistance to all areas of the organisation.
- To produce financial information relating to procurement projects/issues as required.
- Prepare reports and briefing papers as requested by the Procure...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)