Title: Project Manager
Salary: Up to £28,000 DOE
Location: Nelson with Hybrid Working
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:30
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join the UK's #1 independent provider of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone system and cloud services.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of projects, ensuring that the detailed solution signed off by the customer is executed against delivery plan, quality and budget - ensuring all aspects of service are in place and customer billing implemented and initiated and transitioned into service.
* Create and execute project work plans, including scope and migration.
* Revises plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
* Identifies resources required and assigns individual responsibilities.
* Manages day to day operational aspects of projects and scope.
* Ensures conformance to Governance during the end-to-end life cycle of the pr...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||January 12, 2022|
|Expiry||February 11, 2022|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|