Residential Support Worker/Group Living Support Worker
Shift Pattern 24 hours (16 hours working and 8 hour sleep)
Minimum 2 shifts per week
£10 per hour £44 per sleep
Car driver with business insurance
To be responsible for the provision of 24/7 support for Vulnerable young people (Service Users) within a staffed Group Living house.
To assist the Service Users allocated Social Worker in the delivery of the service
1. Deliver ASDAN independent living programme.
2. Assist Move-On of Service Users
3. Informing Service Users of support groups
4. Maintaining regular contact with Service Users
5. Preparation of reports
6. Assist in access to education and health provisions.
7. Provide ongoing support and monitoring of Service Users
8. Ongoing assessments of Service Users' needs
9. Conduct welcome and induction for Service Users
(click "adview.online" below for full description)