We are looking to recruit a Retail Apprentice for our shop in Wavertree. We offer a permanent full-time position working a variety of shifts, 5 days from 7 each week.
What does the apprenticeship involve?
- Working in a busy shop and learning how to be a great retail assistant.
- Regular pre-arranged visits (every 4 to 6 weeks) from an assessor from our apprenticeship provider.
- Regular completion of apprenticeship coursework.
- Completion of functional skills in English and Maths (only if required).
- Completion of an assessment at the end of your 12 months of training.
Pay, working hours and benefits:
You will earn £6.66 per hour from day one and are guaranteed 35 hours pay per week. This means that your weekly pay will be at least £233.10. In addition, you will also benefit from:
- A retailer level 2 apprenticeship standard qualification.
- Paid time to complete your apprenticeship coursework.
(click "adview.online" below for full description)