Our client are a regional civil engineering contractor delivering projects across a wide range of sectors including Drainage, Concrete, Earthworks, Highways, Utilities and River works with values of up to £15 million.
They have a requirement for a Setting Out Engineer to join their team to work on projects across the north-west.
This company is an excellent employer which is demonstrated by its very high levels of staff retention (Many staff members been with the company for over 20 years).
Duties & responsibilities to include:
* Setting out, levelling and surveying on site
* Working with site plans, drawings and building information models
* Carrying out site surveys
* Producing drawings
* Liaising with designers and engineers to ensure plans and drawings are accurate
* Overseeing quality control
* Monitoring health and safety
* Resolving technical problems
If you're interested in this opportunity then please apply with an up to ...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)