We have a great opportunity for a Support Worker with passion and drive to provide support, enabling our clients with a range of complex needs to achieve their potential and live more independently within their community. You will use your skills to work with colleagues and partner agencies to achieve the best outcome for our clients. The role of Support Worker will include -
* Delivering a 'best practice' support service, appropriate to clients' needs.
* Ensuring the delivery of individual personalised support packages, reflective of different client needs, including culture and diversity issues.
* Assisting clients with day-to-day tenancy issues, payment of rent, claiming benefits, preparing units to let.
* Knowledge of 'best practice' in both crisis intervention and planned support working.
* Undertaking referrals and assessments of potential clients, working with them to identify the most appropriate housing solution for their needs.
(click "adview.online" below for full description)