The children, staff and Governors of a Sefton-based Primary School are looking to appoint a creative, imaginative and enthusiastic practitioner to work as an Early Years Teaching Assistant.
The successful candidate will provide social, emotional, educational and welfare support to our children.
The successful applicant will, also, have:
* Strong Literacy and Numeracy skills;
* The ability to work alongside the Class Teacher and a small team of Teaching Assistants;
* High expectations and the ability to motivate pupils;
* A calm personality, patience and good sense of humour;
* A Level 3 qualification;
* Good knowledge, understanding and experience of the curriculum.
In return we can offer the successful candidate:
* A school that welcomes ideas for development and innovation;
* Happy and hardworking children;
* A vibrant school curriculum;
* A dedicated and enthusiastic staff team;
* A commitment to your personal professional develo...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)